Share Singh
A Lion on the Prowl for God's Bakhshish!
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Sincere Apologies!


I am really sorry i have not been keeping my blog up to date. I have alot of Really excellent topics i want to share with you but right now i am rally busy ready a book if u must know. The book is called Se Kinehiya and is about the life of a Saint! Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji. If there is anyone else that has read this fantastic book, please let me know our views and thoughts. Thank you for your suppost and my sincere apologies!
Guru-Fateh!

by Pali @ 4:18 PM comments: 2

Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 AM:
Gurufateh

This is an absolutely Fantastic book, such an inspiration, i would definately recommend it to other people....its a book that you could read over and over again.

Fateh

 
By Blogger Pali, at 4:01 PM:
WOOO HOO i have finished the book
such wonderful stories
such pyar for sikhi
Waheguru!!!!!!!!

 

« Main page :: Post a Comment »